Ornamental gates, sculptures, and abstract pieces are quite often one-of-a-kind, and need to be treated as such. Houston Powder Coaters takes extreme pride in handling these custom pieces from the way they are prepped to the way they are hung and coated. Individual attention will be given to each piece to understand its complexity and the desired finish.
Whether it’s an heirloom that is handed down, a project for a school, a memorial of a loved one, or a centerpiece of a garden, Houston Powder Coaters will help ensure that these beloved pieces are coated properly to hold their beauty for years to come. For either indoor or outdoor purposes, HPC will assist in helping you choose the right color, texture, and effect. Any specialty masking and coating concerns should be discussed prior to the start of any job.
Because Houston Powder Coaters’ typical coating system consists of a strongly adhesive epoxy primer and high performance polyester topcoat, the finish is more resilient to UV degradation, corrosion, and chemical erosion than wet paint. This weatherability allows powder coating to withstand extreme conditions much better than paint, thereby extending the substrate’s protected life.
As “anything metal” is a nice way of describing what can be powder coated, it is important to point out that seals, bushings, or accessory pieces made of plastic or rubber need to be removed prior to the powder coating process. If you have any questions or concerns about your individual piece, simply call. We’re here to help.
Gates, Fences, Railings
SIGNS / PLAQUES
SHELVES / HOOKS
VIRTUALLY ANYTHING MADE OF METAL
Oven (1) Size – 65’ x 12’ x 10’
Oven (2) Size – 26′ x 12′ x 12′
Oven (3) Size – 36′ x 12′ x 12′
- Pass-Through Batch Convection Gas Ovens
- Can accommodate panels or gates up to 15′ tall (propped on the diagonal)
- 3-Set Railing System designed for efficient traversing through pass-through operation
Blasting Booth – 45’ x 15’ x 12’
- Indoor Abrasive Blasting Booth
- Steel Grit & Crushed Glass Capabilities (for carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel
and aluminum pieces)
- Able to handle individual parts up to 15,000 lbs.
- Over 50 customized box, base, and tree racks with fixed and swivel casters designed for small and large quantity runs
- Nordson Encore LT Manual Powder Guns with VBF Dolly Systems
QA / QC AREAS
- Over 20,000 square feet of indoor space with additional lighting, specially created for
proper quality assurance (regardless of the weather or time of day)
OVER 130 COLORS CLASSIFIED AS STOCK AND KEPT IN DAILY INVENTORY
FUSION BONDED EPOXIES (FUNCTIONAL COATINGS)
HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANT COATINGS
HIGH PERFORMANCE WEATHER RESISTANT COATINGS
ANTIQUE / VEIN FINISHES
WRINKLE / CRINKLE
OUTGAS FORGIVING PRIMERS & COATINGS
GLOSS / SEMI-GLOSS / MATTE
SHIPPING & RECEIVING : 7am-4pm
OFFICE HOURS : 7am-5pm
14024 E. Hardy Road – Houston, TX 77039
Located on the north side of Houston near the intersection of Beltway 8 and the Hardy Toll Road with easy access for 18-wheelers and delivery trucks