Frames, rims, front end replacements, nerf bars, light bars, headache racks, tool boxes and more. Make ‘em shine! Whether you are a yard foreman looking to clean up your fleet or a grease monkey doing a complete vehicle restoration, Houston Powder Coaters can refinish corroded auto, truck, or motorcycle parts back to their original shine. With a large number of scratch resistant and high-heat resistant powders available, your custom pieces will be better protected from road debris and corrosive agents.
Houston Powder Coaters will blast or burn-off the previous coating before applying a durable and elegant finish in a wide variety of colors and finishes. With multiple plug-sizes and masking tape available, HPC will make sure that the powder won’t get into sensitive areas. And with an oven spanning 45 feet, you can throw in the car trailer as well.
Note that all pieces need to be disassembled prior to delivery. Cast aluminum and magnesium parts may experience outgassing, bubbling, or pin-holing in the finished powder coating. Houston Powder Coaters will take every precaution to avoid these quality issues; however, HPC cannot be held responsible for any residual pinholes, faradays, or dimples. All concerns should be discussed prior to the start of work.
Oven (1) Size – 60’ x 10’ x 10’
Oven (2) Size – 26′ x 12′ x 12′
Oven (3) Size – 36′ x 12′ x 12′
- Pass-Through Batch Convection Gas Ovens
- Can accommodate panels or gates up to 15′ tall (propped on the diagonal)
- 3-Set Railing System designed for efficient traversing through pass-through operation
Blasting Booth – 45’ x 15’ x 12’
- Indoor Abrasive Blasting Booth
- Steel Grit & Crushed Glass Capabilities (for carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel
and aluminum pieces)
- Able to handle individual parts up to 15,000 lbs.
- Over 50 customized box, base, and tree racks with fixed and swivel casters designed for small and large quantity runs
- Nordson Encore LT Manual Powder Guns with VBF Dolly Systems
QA / QC AREAS
- Over 20,000 square feet of indoor space with additional lighting, specially created for
proper quality assurance (regardless of the weather or time of day)
OVER 130 COLORS CLASSIFIED AS STOCK AND KEPT IN DAILY INVENTORY
FUSION BONDED EPOXIES (FUNCTIONAL COATINGS)
HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANT COATINGS
HIGH PERFORMANCE WEATHER RESISTANT COATINGS
ANTIQUE / VEIN FINISHES
WRINKLE / CRINKLE
OUTGAS FORGIVING PRIMERS & COATINGS
GLOSS / SEMI-GLOSS / MATTE
SHIPPING & RECEIVING : 7am-4pm
OFFICE HOURS : 7am-5pm
14024 E. Hardy Road – Houston, TX 77039
Located on the north side of Houston near the intersection of Beltway 8 and the Hardy Toll Road with easy access for 18-wheelers and delivery trucks