Houston Powder Coaters is proud to offer a wide range of industrial protective coatings for steel, aluminum, and galvanized parts and components. Depending upon the required specification, HPC applies durable yet attractive fusion-bonded coatings that provide high-level chemical resistance, impact resistance, and weatherability. With an unequaled flexibility to handle quick turnarounds and varying sizes and quantities, HPC is organized to help project managers make up lost time on sensitive projects.
To Discuss Your Industrial Applications to Seal Against Moisture, Rust, and Corrosion, Call Houston Powder Coaters at 281-676-3888
To satisfy complex project requirements and quality assurance standards, Houston Powder Coaters provides, when requested, product specification sheets, certificates of compliance (COC’s), and quality-check controls through its multi-stage process. Due to its dynamic approach, HPC can easily fit into a rigid supply chain model or offer complete turnkey solutions.
FASTEST TURNAROUNDS IN HOUSTON – Normal turnaround is five (5) business days. However, rush jobs are available for an additional fee and with prior approval.
- Precision Masking and Plugging
- Blast Only Capabilities
- Thermal Stripping (Bake-Off & Burn-Off)
- Minor Welding Repairs (Steel & Aluminum)
- Certificates of Conformance / Compliance Reports (COC’s)
- Custom Packaging & Strapping
- Logistic & Delivery Coordination
Whatever the millage, masking, and project management concerns, Houston Powder Coaters’ knowledgeable team will tackle industry coating specifications and conformance reports. HPC is pleased to have worked with every industry in Houston:
STADIUMS / VENUES
Oven Size – 45’ x 10’ x 10’
- Pass through Batch Oven Plus a 15’ extension = 60 linear feet of enclosed oven space
- Can accommodate panels or gates 12’-6” tall (propped on the diagonal)
- 3-Set Railing System designed for efficient traversing through pass-through operation
Blasting Booth – 45’ x 15’ x 12’
- Indoor Abrasive Blasting Booth
- Steel Grit & Glass Bead Capabilities (for carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel
and aluminum pieces)
- Able to handle individual parts up to 15,000 lbs.
- Over 30 customized box, base, and tree racks with fixed and swivel casters designed for small and large quantity runs.
- Nordson Encore LT Manual Powder Guns with VBF Dolly Systems
QC / QA ROOM
- 8500 square feet indoor building extension with additional lighting, specially created for
proper quality assurance (regardless of the weather or time of day)
OVER 120 COLORS CLASSIFIED AS STOCK AND KEPT IN DAILY INVENTORY
FUSION BONDED EPOXIES (FUNCTIONAL COATINGS)
HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANT COATINGS
HIGH PERFORMANCE WEATHER RESISTANT COATINGS
ANTIQUE / VEIN FINISHES
WRINKLE / CRINKLE
OUTGAS FORGIVING PRIMERS & COATINGS
GLOSS / SEMI-GLOSS / MATTE
SHIPPING & RECEIVING : 7am-4pm
Office Hours : 7am-5pm
14024 E. Hardy Road – Houston, TX 77039
Located on the north side of Houston near the intersection of Beltway 8 and the Hardy Toll Road with easy access for 18-wheelers and delivery trucks