FUSION BONDED EPOXY COATINGS
Houston Powder Coaters offers a triple-application high-performance coating system designed for internal and external pipe surfaces. With a combination of corrosion and chemical resistant properties required in high temperature and elevated pressure environments, this protective coating system also achieves optimal levels of strength and flexibility to minimize wear and fatigue. Furthermore, the combined applications provide a smooth and consistent finish that allows for reduced frictional drag and enhanced flow dynamics. This in turn diminishes the effects of shear dispersion and molecular diffusion resulting in improved paraffin mitigation.
INTERIOR / INTERNAL COATINGS
The phenolic primer is preparatory anti-corrosive basecoat that greatly inhibits corrosion in oxygenated atmospheres. Furthermore, this thin layered protective coating is resistant to CO2, H2S, CH4, brine, and petroleum distillates at elevated temperatures and pressures, making it a preferred choice of engineers and operators.
The second internal pipe coating is a fusion bonded epoxy that allows for a higher level of thickness to be obtained in single pass processing. Through its chemical cross-linking, the thermoset polymers create a hardened finish that is not only chemical resistant, but abrasion resistant.
EXTERIOR / EXTERNAL COATINGS
As the curative properties of the fusion bonded epoxy allows for a thicker build-up of protective resin and hardener components, this external basecoat interlaces with the metal substrates’ anchor profile to create a hardened shell that greatly outperforms other coating systems.
Finally, a fusion bonded high-performance polyester is applied sealing the base coatings resulting in improved weatherability and UV degradation protection.
Oven Size – 45’ x 10’ x 10’
- Pass through Batch Oven Plus a 15’ extension = 60 linear feet of enclosed oven space
- Can accommodate panels or gates 12’-6” tall (propped on the diagonal)
- 3-Set Railing System designed for efficient traversing through pass-through operation
Blasting Booth – 45’ x 15’ x 12’
- Indoor Abrasive Blasting Booth
- Steel Grit & Glass Bead Capabilities (for carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel
and aluminum pieces)
- Able to handle individual parts up to 15,000 lbs.
- Over 30 customized box, base, and tree racks with fixed and swivel casters designed for small and large quantity runs.
- Nordson Encore LT Manual Powder Guns with VBF Dolly Systems
QC / QA ROOM
- 8500 square feet indoor building extension with additional lighting, specially created for
proper quality assurance (regardless of the weather or time of day)
FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
THE BENEFITS OF FUSION BONDED COATINGS ARE CLEAR
EXCELLENT CHEMICAL RESISTANCE
EXCELLENT CO2, CH4, AND H2S RESISTANCE
EXCELLENT SURFACE ADHESION
OPERATIONAL AT HIGH PRESSURES & TEMPERATURES
PIPING, FLANGES, MANIFOLDS, FITTINGS, COUPLINGS
UPSTREAM & DOWNSTREAM PIPE & TUBING
AMBIENT TO HIGH PRESSURE/TEMP REQUIREMENTS
OIL & GAS, WATER, SEWAGE LINES
SHIPPING & RECEIVING : 7am-4pm
Office Hours : 7am-5pm
14024 E. Hardy Road – Houston, TX 77039
Located on the north side of Houston near the intersection of Beltway 8 and the Hardy Toll Road with easy access for 18-wheelers and delivery trucks